Escrow & Title Associate – Small company, big impact role.
Status: Non-Exempt (hourly) / Full Time 32 to 40 hours a week.
direction of the Director of Escrow Services, the entry level Escrow & Title
Associate is responsible for ensuring all the necessary information required by
regulatory agencies governing the closing process for clients is complete. This
position requires a high level of prioritization and organizational skills as well
as exceptional interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for facilitating the Post Closing process ensuring all documents
are verified for accuracy and disbursed to the appropriate parties.
- Responsible for scanning and uploading files.
- As overnight delivery administrator, the individual is responsible for
preparation of overnight packages for daily pick-ups or drop offs and
maintaining supplies necessary for overnight services.
- Assist the Director of Escrow Services with printing checks, processing wires,
And banking deposits.
- Relative to title insurance policies; generate policy jackets, prepare and mail
final policies. Submit premium remittances to insurance companies.
- Verify all NH transfer tax forms and PA-34s and submit online.
- Follow up on any post-closing and/or mortgage discharge issues with lenders,
clients, real estate professionals, registries, and tax collectors.
- Provide vacation/PTO coverage for the Director of Escrow Services.
- Partake in training to provide backup/vacation coverage for other office
positions (front desk, order entry) as needed.
- Will work collaboratively with others (internally and externally) to achieve
common objects, goals and results.
- Maintain a consistent and positive attendance pattern.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and
- Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Other duties and projects as assigned, including but not limited to the
performance of functions related to the administrative processes of the company.
- Continue to be highly organized; ability to multitask effectively and
efficiently meeting established goals and deadlines in daily operations.
- Maintain a polished and professional appearance.
- Utilize system software effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to interact professionally with a diverse group inclusive of executives,
managers, clients, and customers while being professionally engaging.
& Title Services is the recognized leader for nearly two decades in New Hampshire
and Maine for efficient, easy, and smooth closings. We are a small team of dedicated
professionals who are committed to serving one another and the community. We invite
you to submit your resume and cover letter if you are looking to join a professional
yet fun, comfortable, team oriented environment with a strong reputation in the
community. All applicants must bring a positive, go-get attitude with ability to
expand outside of job description as needed.
Preferred Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A.A.) or
equivalent from two-year College or technical school and two years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Notes: Experience in general processing and bookkeeping tasks. High
comfort level with cloud based applications, Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as
general office equipment.
Send Resume and cover letter (required) to: Kristy L. Hiller at
No phone calls please.
Direct hire – no recruiter or agency inquires please.