Executive Closing Assistant
Department: Settlement Services
Reports to: Principal and/or Director of Settlement Services
Status: Non-Exempt (hourly)
Under the direction of the Principal and/or the Director of Settlement Services, the Executive Closing Assistant is responsible for assisting and supporting the Principal in a variety of sales, marketing, client fulfillment and administrative activities. Responsible for fostering and maintaining optimal levels of client and customer service through the continual evaluation of and engagement in the processing, closing, and administrative functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide service and support while producing a high volume of consistently excellent complex transactional documents.
- Manage customer/client calls, inquiries, quotes, etc. while ensuring clients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Once trained, conduct closings in accordance with lender requirements and Signature standards.
- Provide information relative to maintaining current, accurate databases.
- Contribute information for monthly closing reports and title order reports as well as annual reports as required.
- Ensure that processing is current with the closing schedule and that sufficient time is allotted for complete review of a closing file in advance of closings.
- Assist and support Principal in preparation and delivery presentations to Realtor, Lender, and consumer groups relative to the title search and settlement process.
- Participate in industry functions/events/meetings such as Realtor associations, property tour groups and Affiliate committees.
- Contribute to Signature’s social media campaigns including the Company’s Facebook page, website blog via Wordpress, Builder Newsletters and Constant Contact to insure most recent and accurate information is posted.
- Review the Company’s web site as necessary for timely updates and/or changes, tracking source of leads, answering, and attending to inquiries, blog maintenance and content updates.
- Provide input for promotional materials to include Constant Contact, brochures, flyers, printed materials and supplies and annual calendar project.
- Responsible to work collaboratively with others (internally and externally) to achieve common objectives, goals, and results.
- Maintain a consistent and positive attendance pattern.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions, including all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to the performance of functions related to the administrative processes of the company.
- Continue to be highly organized; ability to multitask effectively and efficiently meet established goals, priorities, and deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Maintain a polished and professional appearance.
- Utilize system software effectively and efficiently, particularly in reporting aspects of system.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group inclusive executives, managers, clients, and customers; professionally engaging.
- Assist and support Principal in the development and implementation of strategies and tactics that will increase client satisfaction and improve company productivity.
- Prepare and present information to guests, associates, vendors, and customers as needed.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
Signature Escrow & Title Services is the recognized leader for nearly two decades in New Hampshire and Maine for efficient, easy, and smooth closings. We are a small team of dedicated professionals who are committed to serving one another and the community. We invite you to submit your resume and cover letter if you are looking to join a professional yet fun, comfortable, team oriented environment with a strong reputation in the community. All applicants must bring a positive, go-get attitude with ability to expand outside of job description as needed.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. A minimum of three years strong administrative experience is required with previous experience in the real estate/lending environment preferred.
Additional Notes: Highly organized; ability to multitask effectively and efficiently meeting established goals and deadlines. Polished and professional appearance with ability to utilize processing software effectively and efficiently. Ability to prepare and present information to guests, more senior associates, vendors, and customers
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current Notary Public or Justice of Peace or within 3 months of hire date.
Send Resume and cover letter (required) to: Kristy L. Hiller at
No phone calls please.
Direct hire – no recruiter or agency inquires please.