The mission at Signature Escrow & Title is to ensure the safety and privacy of each employee, client, customer and vendor while still providing essential services. As such, Signature has adopted measures to address the COVID-19 Pandemic. These measures are amended as necessary to comply with and/or exceed local, national and global protocol to bring the spread of the virus to a halt.
- Associates are provided the opportunity to work remotely utilizing a secure platform. Currently, 25% of our staff is working off-site.
- On-site associates’ workstations are located a minimum of 6’ away from one another complying with the established standard for social and physical distancing.
- Employees exhibiting any signs of illness or who have been exposed to someone with an illness are required to stay at home.
- Signature offices are available to customers for closings on a case by case basis and only by appointment with most closings being conducted curbside or by mail.
- Every surface is disinfected throughout the office daily. Closing room surfaces, including chairs, are disinfected prior to and immediately following every closing.
- Closing conference rooms are situated a minimum of 20’ away from on-site associates in a separate wing of the office.
- Buyers and sellers are being scheduled at separate times to keep the number of people in the office to a minimum.
- Only signing parties are allowed in a closing. No Realtors, lenders or family members are allowed to attend closings.
- Whenever possible, closing packages are being emailed to customers to be printed and/or reviewed in advance of the closing.
- Curbside closings are being arranged with customers on a case by case basis.
- Mail away closings are also being offered to customers.
- Handshaking or any other form of personal contact is prohibited.
- New and unused pens are being provided to each signing party with the instruction that the pens are to be taken by the customer upon departure.
- Customers who are exhibiting any signs of illness or have been exposed to anyone exhibiting such signs must reschedule their closing.
Such measures will stay in place or be amended as necessary until such time that the CDC issues a statement clearing the current pandemic crisis.
Thank you all for doing your part in reducing the spread of COVID-19 by adhering to established protocols, supporting and strengthening one another and finding solutions to our current challenges. Together, we will overcome this calamity.
Be well, Your Signature Escrow & Title Services Team