Under the direction of the Principal and/or the Director of Settlement Services, the Closing Agent is responsible for sales, marketing and client fulfillment. Responsible for fostering and maintaining optimal levels of client and customer service through the continual evaluation of and engagement in the processing, closing, and administrative functions. Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of strategies and tactics that will increase client satisfaction and improve company productivity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Originate new business and maintain existing customer/client relationships to ensure monthly sales and closing goals are met.
- Manage customer/client calls, inquiries, quotes, etc. ensuring clients’ needs are met in a timely manner
- Conduct closings in accordance with lender requirements and Signature standards
- Provide information relative to maintaining current, accurate databases
- Contribute information for monthly closing reports and title order reports as well as annual reports as required
- Ensure that processing is current with the closing schedule and that sufficient time is allotted for complete review of a closing file in advance of closings
- Prepare and deliver presentations to Realtor, Lender and consumer groups relative to the title search and settlement process
- Participate in industry functions/events/meetings such as Realtor associations, property tour groups and Affiliate committees
- Contribute to Signature’s social media campaigns including the Company’s Facebook & Instagram pages, Builder Newsletters and Constant Contact to insure most recent and accurate information is posted
- Review the Company’s web site as necessary to for timely updates and/or changes, tracking source of leads, answering and attending to inquiries and content updates
- Provide input for promotional materials to include Constant Contact, brochures, flyers, printed materials and supplies and annual calendar project
- Responsible to work collaboratively with others (internally and externally) to achieve common objectives, goals and results
- Maintain a consistent and positive attendance pattern
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions
- Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to the performance of functions related to the administrative processes of the company
- Highly organized; ability to multitask effectively and efficiently meeting established goals and deadlines
- Polished and professional appearance
- Ability to utilize system software effectively and efficiently, particularly reporting aspects of system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group – executives, managers, clients, and customers; professionally engaging
- Ability to prepare and present information to guests, associates, vendors and customers
- Additional duties as assigned
Essential Behavior Requirements
These behaviors are based on Signature’s cultures and values critical to support the mission of the organization.
This job does not supervise any employees.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. A minimum of three years title industry experience is required with three years previous experience as an escrow closing officer preferred. Previous experience as a closing processor preferred.
Additional Notes: Highly organized; ability to multitask effectively and efficiently meeting established goals and deadlines. Polished and professional appearance with ability to utilize processing software effectively and efficiently. Ability to prepare and present information to guests, more senior associates, vendors and customers.
Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write professional and meaningful correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients, and other employees.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Send Resume and cover letter (required) to Monique Shevlin at Monique@signaturetitle.com.
No phone calls please. Direct hire – no recruiter or agency inquires please.
Job Type: Full-time
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
Work Location: One main location with closings within the Seacoast area.
Benefits: Retirement plan and Paid time off
Schedule: Monday to Friday; 8 hour shift